Thank you Colin Garrow of thewatsonletters.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Liebster Award, I’ll try and be worthy of it. I will wear my Liebster award badge with pride.
The Liebster is an award given to small bloggers to help them gain some more views and get recognized.
The rules for the award are:
Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
Give 11 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
Give them 11 questions to answer.
This is what https://thewatsonletters.wordpress.com has asked of me.
- What is the most dangerous thing you ever did?
I’m not a very dangerous kind of person but I suppose force feeding a snake fits into this category, at least everyone around me though it was dangerous anyway.
2. Which person do you most admire?
For me that would have to be the Queen, travelled almost everywhere, met almost everyone who’s anyone and is hard working what’s not to admire.
3. What is your earliest memory?
My Mom making me jelly in one of these moulds, I loved my rabbit jelly mould but I can be forgiven I would have been about 3 years old. 🙂
4. What are you most proud of?
This one is easy to answer . It is this, my book which I never thought would happen.
5. Which period in history would you have enjoyed living in?
Not sure because I like where I am now but I think I may quite like being around in the 20’s as a bright young thing with all the trappings of the roaring 20’s, jazz clubs and cocktail bars and new found freedom.
6. How many books have you read this year? 5
7. Who is your favourite musician, and why?
Wow tough question, I love my music there’s way too many to choose from. Top 10 I may be able to pare down to so I’ll stick a pin in the board and go for Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull. Incredibly talented man who can play almost every instrument known to man and he can stand on one leg and play the flute ( I had trouble standing on two legs to do it!) and he has a sense of humour.
8. What was your favourite book as a child?
The Hobbit, I read it when I was very young and it was always magical to me.
9. Have you met anyone famous?
Yes quite a few but I suppose the most prolific has been Nicholas Cage.
10. If you were stranded on a desert island, which item or object would you not want to be without?
I’d have to take my husband, he’s the practical one and I’d just die without him. I can’t build a shelter, kill things or go fishing. So I would forego peace and quiet and take him.
11.If it were possible to live forever, would you want to?
11 random facts about myself:
I used to keep snakes
I hate feet, mine and other peoples
I love egg mayo and marmite sandwiches
I cannot bake!
I always wear flip flops.
I am happy
I can read and write in Thai จริงๆ
I hate being cold
I cannot grow things, flowers die on seeing me.
I love watching old black and white films.
I really like to sing… unfortunately no one else enjoys it.
So now that you know me a little better, I’d like you to answer these questions.
- Do you or would you like to play a musical instrument, what is it and what makes it special to you?
- What is your favourite film?
- If you could have drinks tonight anywhere in the world, where and why?
- Which social networking site do you use the most?
- If you could be any animal what would you be?
- List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself.
- Do you believe in ghosts or had any unexplainable experiences?
- Who is your favourite author?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- Cats or dogs?
- Do you have a phobia?