I find myself with a little time on my hands whilst I wait for my printer to print “Pictures Of Deceit’ so what will I do with myself……
I have a few ideas.
- write more blogs for here and my new favourite pastime writing for Niume blog, you should try this site (you can earn money blogging here too). I like the challenge aspect of it I think it appeals to the kid in me.
- I will walk more, get some exercise. The one downside of writing is it’s inactive and I get tempted far too easily by coffee and chocolate and crisps… and … cake. Oh dear I think this will take a lot of walking.
- Calligraphy, I haven’t done any since I started writing and I find it very relaxing.
- Check out some new fountain pens, I feel like a treat. Note to self : don’t tell hubby this one or he’ll hide the credit card.
- Sewing, something ese I haven’t done for ages and I have so many half finished projects it might be nice to finish at least one of them.
- And the biggy…… I need to have a clear out, I seem to have amassed so much stuff that the attic is in danger of falling through. Time to de clutter, although I will start and find things that bring back so many memories I can’t bear to part with them.
So there’s my things to do list for the next couple of weeks. Apart from the fountain pen it doesn’t sound like too much fun… maybe I should just start writing book three … yes … hand me the coffee and the cake and let me get on with it.
They say it’s the thought that counts. 😉